Friday, April 01, 2005

Twas the Night Before....

Well, it is the night before and all is well. Do I feel ready? No. Did I work out enough? No. But I guess I will be just doing it on sheer will tomorrow. My mother is going and I wonder if she will be able to complete it. We shall see. I went over and cheered her on tonight. I helped her get her outfit together. Now I am off to take a bath and get my clothes ready. I am to pick her up at 5am. I plan to call her at 4:15am to be sure she is up.

Wish me luck! I know I will do fine. I just know that I will be held back by my mom, but it is okay. We will get over this bridge together!

2 comments:

Admin said...

Good Luck with your mother, have a great weekend! Enjoyed reading your Blog! Visiting from Tinker's site!

swampfox said...

thank you holly! i made it!