Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Obstacles..just a few

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I really have done no training for the race on yesterday or today. I got sidetracked. I had too much work to do and to much to do at home. I did go to the registration site and found out where I needed to go to register. I will do that on tomorrow. I will go downtown and register in person. I hear that because this is the last year on the current bridge only 40, 000 people will be allowed to register and so far about 16,000 have registered. If any of you are interesed in running or walking here is tbe website to register on line or in person. Other infomative things can be found on the website as well. Bridge run registration.

The picture above was taken on high battery. I love the battery and being near the water. This is not on run route. I also have done WalkAmerica for the March of Dimes and the battery is on the route. That is a 5 mile walk also held in April.

Tomorrow is a new day. Training will begin anew!

No comments: